Cranberry Pecan Goat Cheese Truffles: these festive mini cheese balls only take 15 minutes and are loaded with creamy goat cheese, cranberries and crunchy pecans!
Yield : 18 Truffles
Author : The Novice Chef Blog
- 10 oz goat cheese
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons honey, plus extra for garnish
- 1 1/2 cups Fisher Nuts pecan chips, divided
- 1 cup diced dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- In a large bowl, beat goat cheese, cream cheese, cinnamon and honey until light and fluffy. Add 1/2 cup pecan chips, folding to combine. Set aside.
You can visit thenovicechefblog.com for full instructions.